Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#peoplereadingNYLON

I finally got my issue of Nylon Indonesia :D
Just so you know, I've been through 3 different book stores just to find it. In the last store, where I found it at last, there were only two magz left. Ououou :)

mind my weird nails ;p

Why did I so insist to buy it anyway?
Well it's because this is the first anniversary issue of Nylon Indonesia, and one more reason is: they kindly give a free bracelet for the readers, yay!

this is mine..it's purple and black with a cute leave charm

Actually, before this issue came out, I wonder to myself, what if Nylon give us bonus in its edition I think that would be so nice because we all know that Nylon is sort of an indie magazine with different 'taste' and style compared to other magazines. I'm so curious about what items they would choose if they decided to give some freebies to the readers. So, when I saw their tweet about the new issue with a free Jewel Rocks bracelet inside I'm stoked and felt that they, somehow, answer my curiosity LOL.
Jewel Rocks is an Indonesian jewelry line based in Bali. To get to know more about Jewel Rocks feel free to click here or here.
So, this is me wearing my Nylon/Jewel Rocks bracelet:

No comments:

Post a Comment