Sunday, February 5, 2012

This and that

I don't know why, but all the pictures in my previous post are M.I.A
They're not loading, whether in blogspot and in tumblr :(
Yeah I know, they ain't mine, but please...I already linked it to the source... hemeh.

Oh btw, I tried to change the design of this blog. And turns out I only made a change in header and my sidebar 'elsewhere' heheh. I also change my blog title. It's not because I don't like pokimerah anymore, I still use it for my blogspot address though, it's just I want to synchronized it with my tumblr (they have same header too!).
The name secret adversary is not represent my character but it's my most favorite story from Agatha Christie's Tommy and Tuppence. You can read the book review in my tumblr post. Just click here.

Ciao, have a good Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment